- Полный рабочий день
20 июля 2017, 12:00
The Personal Assistant to GM Will Be Accountable For
- Scheduling: Maintain Director's calendars;
- Schedule all meetings and conference calls;
- Respond to e-mails and phone calls requesting meetings;
- Resolve meeting conflicts and prioritize issues;
- Arrange all aspects of travel;
- Keep Director’s travel profile up-to-date;
- Manage approvals for any travel, arrange flights, hotels.
- Cross Functional Collaboration.
- Effective interactions with partners.
- Prepare routine correspondence including letters, memoranda and reports as needed.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Must be extremely detail oriented with an ability to be productive under stressful deadlines.
- Must exhibit high level of flexibility
- Must exhibit high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Sound reasoning abilities coupled with problem-solving skills, to know when to escalate an issue before it becomes critical
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills
- Must have information gathering and monitoring skills
- Fluent English.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами