- Полный рабочий день
Tech support specialist
12 апреля 2017, 09:17
We are seeking an IT Field Tech to assist in the management of IT operations and application support in our client offices in the surrounding area. This position is responsible for maintaining quality IT services and driving change for the business.
This position is part of the IT organization, so candidates must be passionate about technology, live for amazing customer service and have the ability to thrive in fast paced, high-pressure environment. A diverse and flexible skill set is required because they support a wide set of IT services: AV / VC, Events, Server, Networking, etc
- Responsible for solving issues, driving enhancements, and improving support for all IT related functions on a day to day basis: operational support, application support, and service delivery
- Provides service, maintenance, repairs and upgrades for all computers and peripherals as well as routine moves, adds and changes
- Drive communication and priority within the business and Uber headquarters to ensure constancy across organization
- Project manage field specific components related to operational goals and application support
- Contact and collaborate with software and hardware vendors to solve technical issues as needed
- Participate with a 3rd party in the developing and maintaining service level agreements and ongoing management of service level compliance and assist in driving the support knowledge base
- Develop an overall training strategy based on customer needs through the development and maintenance of policies and standard operating procedures
- Prepare the office for new product / service releases and stay on the forefront of emerging industry practices, ensuring compliance with IT security and general controls
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Provide 24 x 7 on-call support in an on-call rotation
- Deep understanding of fault domain isolation, and root-cause analysis is essential for success in this role.
- Comprehensive understanding of Mac OS architecture
- Able to perform command line troubleshooting to resolve individual application failures
- Mac OS X system administration and applications, including OS configuration, troubleshooting, and knowledge of applications including MS Office, iWork, Parallels, VMware Fusion, Apple Remote Desktop
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows is a plus.
- Resolve issues ranging from resolving registry conflicts to troubleshooting system crashes and performance issues.
- Troubleshooting and application support, including MS Office, Outlook, Google App Sync, Box Sync
- Working knowledge the following technologies:
- Active Directory and basic AD administration is desirable.
- Communications and video conferencing tools, including Zoom, WebEx, Blue Jeans.
- Issue and bug tracking software platforms, preferably JIRA.
- Documentation tools (Confluence, Phabricator)
- Casper Endpoint Management Solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with Google Apps for Business, including Mail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Groups.
- Experience supporting TCP/IP networks, LAN/WAN design and administration, and wireless networking is desirable