- Полный рабочий день
25 октября 2016, 14:53Overview:
- As a member of this Russia OCC team you will provide daily Level-1 Technical & Operational Support for the ROSS networks, systems and applications, including their permanent monitoring using global tools and systems and including Russian customers’ telephone support.
- Monitor and operate the ROSS ‘network’, systems and applications in the 2 Data Centers, i.e. its domestic & international real-time card-transactions traffic (including MPLS network), batch file transfers to/from customers, mainframe running the Local Clearing application and Unix customer end-points;
- Interact with both internal and external ICT Support teams on applications, network operations, data center infrastructure operations, implementations/change management;
- Ensure Incident, Problem and Change Management procedures are followed for any Network/Application events;
- Interact with 70+ Russian customers on connectivity (network) or application (real-time/batch) incidents;
- Work with various internal support groups on solving customer incidents, identify and Implement a work around if necessary/possible until a permanent fix is implemented;
- Activate internal or external escalations when appropriate, according to agreed internal criteria/procedures;
- 12 hour/day shift work, including weekends (24x7x365 coverage). 2/2.
- ‘Intermediate’ to ‘low advanced’ proficiency level in English (both verbal and in writing);
- Experience in ICT Operations preferred: familiar with monitoring, Incident logging & tracking, customer helpline support (voice, email);
- Awareness of IT networking principles: LAN/WAN protocols, routing, switching concepts and hands-on experience with (Cisco) equipment is an asset;
- Operational experience in working with this hardware/software is another significant advantage: IBM z/OS, Tivoli OPC, Maximo (or BMC Remedy, HP SM), Netcool/OMNIbus (or alike), MS SharePoint, Solaris/*nix, Cisco IOS;
- Able to deal professionally, tactfully, but firmly, with both customers and service providers, explaining situations clearly;
- Ability to prioritize, plan and manage a varied workload effectively;
- Solutions oriented: strong analytical, trouble-shooting, incident-solving skills, being disciplined and methodical;
- Accountable, taking ownership;
- Hands-on approach and eagerness to learn;
- Partnership approach and working collaboratively across the organization; building trust, developing and maintaining excellent relationships and partnerships with all key stakeholders. Team player, willing to share knowledge and train colleagues, but also able to work independently with little to no guidance and supervision from management.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами