- Полный рабочий день
Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE)
05 июля 2018, 09:43
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in wind energy. You will be an integral part of multi-cultural international work environment, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
- Support the Regional Supplier Quality Development Manager in the CEU region / Russia
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing supplier's quality management system, manufacturing/process capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks
- Coordination & execute supplier quality assurance plans in assigned new product qualification projects to ensure flawless launches at our manufacturing sites
- Coordination of supplier initiated component changes to ensure appropriate verification and
- Drive supplier improvement projects to enhance QSE maturity and performance
- Facilitate root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions of supplier quality issues
- Master or Bachelor degree in mechanical, process or industrial engineering
- Minimum three years of experience in a similar environment of an international matrix Organization
- Certified International Welding Engineer (CIWE) certification completed
Certified ISO 9001 auditor, ISO-TS knowledge will be a plus,
- Proven track record in applying quality assurance & problem solving tools i.e. FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), MSA, 8D, etc.
- Certified auditor/lead auditor ISO is desired
- Six Sigma Green Belt or equivalent will be advantage
- Competency in software, spreadsheets and database management.
- Very good knowledge of APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning), component and process approval including problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills within an international, dynamic & cross-functional environment with
- Ability to work on own initiative & to prioritize - also under pressure
- Strong meeting facilitator with the ability to work on all organizational levels
- Assertive, positive minded, problem-solving oriented
- Good skills in CAQ software and SAP
- Good Russian & English skills in both speech and writing
Preferable office location is Moscow.
Travelling extend: approx. 50%