- Полный рабочий день
21 июня 2017, 16:42
- Initial setup of the operation
- Working with the IHS Project Management team to finalise the build of the new cath labs and set up of the systems, storage solutions and pathways for operation of the MDT IHS contract.
- Obsolescence & short UBD (Use By Date) Management: Monitor and implement initiatives to decrease the obsolescence risk to the hospital solution portfolio, PAR Level Management by creation and development of in house tool. Performance indicators through trends and logs
- Process Improvements: Execute local process improvement initiatives to manage expectations of all parties. Review all current processes, update, create and document, in-line with current company's standard operating processes and submit as a template for future projects.
- Subject Matter Expert: Become the subject matter expert for the Inventory Management system and therefore the local point of contact for all related issues updates and enquires.
- Returns: Solely responsible to be main point of contact and organize all returns to company through agreed processes, liaise with head office central offices and manage hospital expectations around this.
- Reports: Run all daily, weekly and adhoc report requests from compony's finance. Detailed report guide to be created and documented for future centers. Create and manage error logs, report and follow up on issues to suppliers and feedback information to hospital. Create time study on delivery KPI and show trends and failures and take action on these.
- Support product entry planning and execution: Partner with compony's Sales team to review stock levels in regards to new product launches. Destock and order new products, liaise with company's back office to add to system.
- Equipment: Responsible for reporting any failure of equipment to company when highlighted by the hospital staff. Keeping a detailed log of dates and times of notification, downtimes and restored equipment function
- Procedure Audit: Using the inventory control system to perform weekly procedure audits to ensure accurate traceability
- Support and Partner with back office: Proactively work to improve local process and improve internal process and end user experience at the site.
- Oversight of Inventory Deliveries/Consumption: MC is responsible for the daily accurate recording of material deliveries and consumption. Either through agreed process of local delegation to hospital staff or as part of the core Job Description and when providing absence cover
- Support the company's management chain in IHS Russia and wider EMEA: Proactive in report generation and audit to fulfill contract obligations
- Partnership development: Work in partnership with members of the multidisciplinary team to create and manage critical product list, specialty products
- Expert Knowledge of Excel or Similar Spreadsheet/Statistical Package. Microsoft Office Suite.
- Business Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills
- Methodical & Accurate
- Excellent communications skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritize workload
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами