Our client, a worldwide largest manufatcurer of solutions for people-moving: elevators, escalators and moving walkways, following the company's stady growth and development in Russia and CIS, is looking for a strong candidate for the position of Logistics and warehouse Manager:
Responsible for warehousing and transportation activities, including third-party, for the company in Russia and CIS.
- Managing the company's warehouses in Moscow and in Saint Petersburg: performing inventory count, organize inbound, outbound and storage activities, including development and implementation of appropriate policies, standards and KPIs.
- Managing local and international transportation activities: coordination of schedule, communication with providers and collaboration with internal customers (Zone operations, Service Center, Manufacturing sites).
- Setting up and control KPIs for transportation companies, participation in negotiations and contracting.
- Developing warehousing and transportation budgets
- Supervision over spare parts purchasing
- Implementation of cost effectiveness programs
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics in International companies
- Managerial experience
- Practical knowledge of auto and avio logistics (railway as a plus), proven record of storage organization on the company's own warehouse
- Advanced English
- Experience of ERP or WMS implementation is a big advantage
- Hand-on approach, analytical/ mathematical mind, independent
The company offers:
- Work in a stable international company - worldwide known manufatcurer
- Wide range of responsibility and decision making
- Mature management, willing to support further professional development
- Transparent employment according to legislation
- Wide benefits package: VMI, mobile phone etc.