- Полный рабочий день
Logistic Operation Specialist
09 февраля 2018, 12:36
Our client, a worldwide known FMCG company, is looking for a Specialist in Warehouse logistics:
The new colleague will be responsible for control of all the processes occurring in the warehouse (reception, storage, picking, shipment, labeling, packaging and so on.), daily close contact with the warehouse staff:
- Warehouse KPI control
- Create & translate to the WH staff and following control of the WH instructions: order preparation by customer specific, labeling and co-packing, inbound and return process steps
- Daily stock image comparison control between BIC & WH systems, identify the reasons of differences, correction discrepancies with the help from WH & BIC IT support
- Regular monitoring of the storage capacity, control, and initiation of the consolidation of the cells in a warehouse, creation a plan together with the Sales and Marketing for reducing stocks of obsolete, slow movers
- Preparation and transmission forecasts for the warehouse storage volumes, shipments, inbound flow, labeling
- Control of the return processing at the WH
- Signing and archive WH documents - MX-1, MX-3, damages, surplus, shortage, etc.
- Monthly WH invoice receipt, all invoiced operation checking based on WH and internal BIC reports, WH invoice payments control
- Regular WH visit (3-4 per month), checking of storage, shipment, labeling, return areas, WH meeting organization
- Support Sales & Marketing in their needs for WH operations (co-packing, labeling) in time and high-quality service
- Claims control
- Annual inventory implementation, established procedure control
There will be reporting and communication with other departments of the company, as well as tasks connected with certification, import and transport, during the absence of the colleague.
A perfect candidate has 2+ years’ experience in import, WH and transport coordination, preferably with a FMCG company. Excellent knowledge of Excel and at least intermediate level of English is absolutely necessary.
He or she has high level of responsibility and drive for results, sense of priority, self-organization and time management, good communicator (internally & externally). We are looking for a hands-on, problem-solving attitude in a strong team player.
The company offers wide scope of professionally interesting tasks, opportunities to develop as a professional in a leading international company and with a highly qualified team, and contribute to the company’s business success in Russia.
The salary is competitive, and in addition the company will offer KPI-based bonus and extended benefits package.