- Полный рабочий день
29 сентября 2017, 20:24
- Developing, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts, including supply, storage and transshipment agreements, both in Russian and English;
- Development of internal policies, procedures and instructions governing the activity of the silos;
- Corporate support for Russian legal entities and their subsidiaries (preparation of the documents for joint stock companies, drafting of PoAs, making amendments to the companies’ charter documents and their registration with the tax authorities, drafting of the corporate approvals, minutes of the competent corporate bodies);
- Corporate legal support to include liaising with the companies’ registrars (including obtaining of the extracts, registration of the shares’ transfer between the shareholders);
- Maintenance of companies’ information in Group database. Helping support transition to a new database;
- Support with corporate reorganisation projects;
- Translation of legal documents (contracts, letters, corporate documents) from English into Russian and from Russian into English and other ancillary documents / letters /emails;
- Legal due diligence in relation to potential commodities suppliers and warehouses based on internal procedure;
- Disputes/litigation/dispute resolution – to include preparation of the claims and relevant documents;
- Liaising with the State Authorities, in particular with Antimonopoly authorities, Prosecutor's office, Rosselkhoznador, tax bodies, preparation of the responses to the various inquires of the State Authorities;
- Arranging notarization of documents (submitting documents to the notaries for making notarized copies, certification of translations, signatures on the banking cards, keeping track of the companies’ foundation documents, etc.);
- Legal research upon request.
- English fluent;
- Good written English;
- University degree in appropriate legal field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably solid working experience in international company;
- Solid knowledge of Russian legislation;
- Strong work ethic and team attitude;
- Excellent communication skills necessary for interaction with management and team;
- Candidates should work well under pressure and be able to manage shifting priorities in their day to day workload;
- A robust and commercial problem solving approach is essential.
- Office environment and at regional offices / silos;
- The extension of regular working hours is occasionally necessary to complete time-sensitive projects, manage periods of heavy workload, and attend training and meetings or respond to emergencies.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task and keep well organized schedules and files.
- Some travel required to visit regional offices and silos’ locations.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами