- Полный рабочий день
Field Sales Head Kazakhstan
21 сентября 2021, 10:22
Job purpose: The role is accountable for leading business with our distributors, motivating and engaging field sales team as well as delivering Stretch KPI’s in identified area. Working closely with key stakeholders to build field sales capability and ensure excellent execution of sales KPI’s, Perfect store and company initiatives across all channels. FSH should develop channel/customer/regional plans to deliver towards Country strategic choices, as well as develop effective coverage and execution strategies to achieve optimal points of distribution and Perfect store, better cost to serve and distributor service level.
Minding our RTM set-up Distributor management is one of the key focus areas for FSH. Associate should be able to establish and maintain strategic relations, develop distributor development plans, as well as run strategic negotiations and top-to-top meeting with business owners and Distributor’s Management.
This role is responsible for: i) annual SI, SO, NSV, GSV and Trade Expenditures targets, ii) building a highly performing team and inspiring wider field team to deliver it iii) contribute to the development and execution of the overall field sales vision and strategy
As a member of Sales East leadership team this role will play a critical part in developing and executing the units’ strategy, as well as working closely with key stakeholders to drive productivity and effectiveness across the sales organization.
· Grounded in the overall field sales strategy, lead the development and delivery of short and long term strategies for assigned channel/region to achieve optimal points of distribution and ROI and improve the number and quality of locations to deliver business and category growth.
· Contribute to developing the annual NSV growth plan for traditional trade channel and all regional and ensure it translation into meaningful store-by-store targets and measures for the region/team.
· Create a field sales coverage model which is grounded in strategic insights e.g. ability to influence customer, strategic importance and is differentiated based on cost-to-serve analysis/SCM priorities and delivers efficient and effective route planning.
· Partner with Category and Perfect Store team to develop picture of success ambitions and ensure they are executed through the field sales team and compliance is monitored ensuring solutions are put in place where necessary and a continuous improvement mindset is adopted.
· Continuously drive to improve visibility, physical availability and conversion through understanding and responding to the needs of our customers across all channels and through our field sales in call offer; selling tools, innovative displays, store data, brand blocking etc.
· Through analysis of performance, identify opportunities to continuously improve efficiency, ROI and capability whilst maintaining superior performance.
· Contribute to shaping and executing the field sales strategy and leading the wider field sales function success.
· As appropriate, drive the customer agenda, developing strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel and category centric solutions which accelerate customer engagement and meet customer needs.
· Work closely with the Customer Experience team to bring the voice of customer into future plans and activities and build knowledge and understanding of the external environment and customer.
· Responsible for recruiting, retaining and developing a high performing capable and engaged team and a strong talent pipeline and culture that highlights the benefits of personal career development and a pool of best-in-class functional expertise.
· Motivate and inspire the field sales team to deliver both the teams and the wider sales agenda.
· Build an effective and high performing team creating strong morale and encouraging and facilitating open dialogue.
Graduate calibre, with experience in FMCG/consumer products with strong leadership and field sales experience.
· Sales, customer and leadership experience and demonstrated ability to work through others in a resourceful and inspiring manner to deliver business results.
· Strong track record of executing strategies that clearly measure the performance against defined KPI’s, taking action to address gaps and strive for continuous improvement.
· Ability to challenge the status quo with a can-do attitude and manage resources to deliver business and customer objectives and deliver a strong mutual ROI.
· Self-reliant, decisive and resilient and able to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment.
· Proven ability to build strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders in a cross functional environment and across a diverse customer base.
· People leadership of a cross-functional and remote team(s) with demonstrated ability to build capability, develop talent and engage associates.
· Commercially and financially astute and proven business judgement with an understanding of the commercial impact of one’s own decision making.
· Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): Field/ Sales, Customer Management and Category Leadership is beneficial.
· Decent, competitive and stable salary;
· Company car;
· Food allowance;
· Mobile compensation;
· Medical insurance for the associate and his/her family members.
Отклик на вакансию
Уважаемые гости! В связи с техническими работами некоторые разделы могут загружаться и работать медленно. Приносим вам свои извинения.