- Полный рабочий день
08 мая 2018, 18:33
Our client, company dedicated to design, construction and assembly of turnkey projects in industrial automation and facilities to perform automatic production processes is looking for an Engineer.
• Designing, programming and supervising robots and PLC of the equipment.
• Designing electrical schemes and pneumatics of the installations - coordinate the execution and verify its operation.
• Coordinating and supervising the start-up of equipment in client’s company - lead the assembly of the equipment for its correct installation.
• Configuration of the equipment.
• Designing and starting up the control software of the equipment and supervising its operation.
• Coordinating, leading and supervising work teams in client’s company.
• 2+ years previous experience with industrial equipment in packaging / meat processing / automotive production or any industry involving work with PLCs.
• Ability to design, program and supervise robots and PLC of the machines.
• A degree in Industrial Engineering / Industrial Electronics and automatic / Computer science / Mechatronics / Telecommunication.
• Basic knowledge of electronics and mechanics.
• Programming experience with C#, C++, Visual Basic or other languages would be an advantage.
• Confident oral and written communication both in Russian and English.
•Social benefits package
•Ability to work in Europe
•Opportunity to take expertise from European colleagues
•Corporate trainings and professional development