- Полный рабочий день
27 августа 2021, 15:39
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR function and duties
- Provide support to Human Resources manager on all related HR matters for assigned population
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records for multiple locations and compile reports from database for internal use
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Assist with recruitment process as per HRM instructions (facilitate pre-employment screening, in coordinating pre-employment appointments, paperwork and screening; prepare offer letters and notify recruiting sources and candidates as position is filled, attend Recruitment Fairs as necessary and seek out opportunities for expanding recruitment pool at each location)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial onboarding to newly hired employees
- Apply a variety of policies, rules, procedures and regulations affecting assigned functions.
- Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Manage special projects.
- Actively support the Company’s Safety, Health and Environmental systems and objectives
- Min 5 years of experience in HR role
- University degree in appropriate field
- Windows Office knowledge
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Deep knowledge of HR systems, databases and metrics
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills
- Awareness of labor laws from cluster countries
Отклик на вакансию