- Полный рабочий день
05 февраля 2021, 15:19
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing negotiation, contracting, and dispute resolution support for the Procurement department, which includes IT & Telecom, Electronic Components, Engineering and Construction Services, Purchased Labor & Services, Operation Supplies & Facilities, Transportation & Logistics, Capital Equipment, and Direct Materials.
- Review, draft, amend procurement contracts, agreements, correspondence and other documents.
- Consult and support the procurement department in legal matters; support qualification and investigation process of suppliers.
- Translate Russian/English documents and communications to for Global leaders.
- Engaging with internal Procurement customers to understand contracts’ scope and context and conduct review with commercial understanding of the transaction.
- Communicate with Integrity & Compliance Officer and ensure consistency and integrity of anticorruption, antitrust, confidentiality and other mandatary provisions in the contracts.
- Develop templates of procurement contracts based on the global templates in conjunctions with the supervisor and review them on a regular basis.
- Support procurement team in reviewing of the foundation and other legal documents of a potential supplier in the course of selection process and reassessment of reliability and creditability.
- Prepare and submit a weekly report to the supervisor on ongoing matters.
- Review the Russian legislation update and advise the procurement team and businesses on the matters affecting their operations.
- Driving a culture of compliance, identifying and reporting critical issues; seeking to discover and communicate unstated needs and expectations clearly to the internal customer.
- Law degree post qualification 3+ years of practice in major law firm and/or multinational company with experience in international commercial contract drafting, review and negotiations.
- Excellent knowledge of Russian civil and commercial law.
- Fluent in both Russian and English (oral and writing).
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and analytical skills with ability to anticipate informational needs of diverse audiences and tailor communications appropriately.
- Integrity, loyalty, and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies.
- Strong work ethics, pragmatic, process driven and attention to details.
- Proven business acumen and willingness to gain a good understanding of Procurement environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and other standard office tools.
Отклик на вакансию