- Полный рабочий день
22 января 2020, 09:19
- Support SRM team with robust data analysis to design and deliver growth & trade shape.
- Own associated reporting & analysis to ensure a clear understanding of the different investment structures.
- Improve management and transparency of trade investment budgets and productivity progress.
- Incorporate external and internal information to create and maintain compelling Trade Architecture investment database.
- Own the creation and analysis of all Trade Investment reporting on periodic basis.
- Support the SRM Trade Promo Excellence and Demand S&F in evaluating promotions by market via creating robust fact bases on brand/pack/channel/competitor dynamics.
- Partner with Sales Teams to better understand the impacts and opportunities of trade promotions and other investments to Trade and Retailers to drive growth with their customers through clear and informative reporting and analysis of promotional events.
- All SRM roles require commercial knowledge and leadership capability with the ability to build effective working relationships/teams, inspire, and motivate stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Higher education, major in management/data analysis is preferable.
- Experience in FMCG/consumer products with an analytical and commercial background.
- English, Russian fluent.
- Action oriented.
- Drive for results.
- Dealing with ambiguity.
- Peer Relationships.
- Process management.
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to combine, process and systematize big amount of data.
- Turning Data into insides.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами