- Полный рабочий день
23 сентября 2019, 18:59
- Enter Classification data into Database and 1C;
- Trace and track implementation of changes in Russian legislation and making the necessary changes in the databases;
- Participate in mediation process in Classification with both customs brokers;
- Centralize all RU requests for HTC codes;
- Resolve Inbound and Outbound grieves, that includes gathering technical information from technical representatives, blueprints, if needed;
- Maintain contact with customs broker and governmental officials;
- Participate in Customs Compliance Audit.
- Higher education;
- Experience of minimum 3 years in import/export administration;
- Intermediate English.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to join and realize your skills and potential in a global worldwide known company, leader of the industry;
- Professional team;
- Wide sphere of responsibility;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Official employment according to labour legislation.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами