- Полный рабочий день
07 февраля 2019, 10:00
Company is committed to conducting its business with honesty and integrity, in accordance with all local and international laws and regulations.
The general purpose of the position is to provide close legal and compliance support to Russian business operations.
- Actively promote and defend the legal interests of the Company and advise the local management on important legal and compliance matters;
- Act as an embedded partner supporting the business operations and help them achieving their objectives while being involved from start to finish in relevant matters related to legal and compliance;
- Closely liaise and coordinate with specialized teams of Legal & Compliance department.
- Work directly with business stakeholders including senior management according to their respective needs to identify, assess and mitigate legal implications and potential risks to the business.
- Drafting, vetting and negotiating various strategic and non-strategic commercial agreements, with either domestic or international customers, suppliers or industrial cooperation partners, including potential claim management and dispute resolution.
- Provide legal support for M&A transactions and corporate restructurings within the country.
- Act as Company Secretary monitoring all corporate activities and governance matters.
- Implement, monitor and continuously improve compliance system and ensure that compliance is part of the standard business processes in line with Company’ overall rules and policies;
- Foster a strong speak-up culture to avoid/mitigate compliance risks and provide compliance awareness trainings to company’s employees in Russia;
- Ensure overall compliance risk management for the Company, including handling of compliance allegations, as well as gifts & hospitality and donation & sponsorships requests in close coordination with Ethics & Compliance organization.
Personal profile of candidate:
- Russian qualified lawyer combining solid academic background and practical experience in business law and compliance matters.
- 5-10 years of professional experience (acquired in law firms and/or in the industry).
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills in English.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with a willingness to collaborate, share knowledge, respond quickly to urgent matters and execute proactively.
- Ability to work independently and to manage a dynamic workload under deadline pressure.
- Solid understanding of the business environment and the ability to provide high-quality legal advice with a view on finding pragmatic solutions for the business.
- Integrity and strong sense of business ethics.