- Полный рабочий день
07 февраля 2019, 09:53
- Provide users support and helpdesk within the scope of the responsibility;
- IT inventory, software/hardware maintenance;
- Local web sites technical maintenance (CO,GS,BA); content management of local web sites;
- SAP conditions management, rebate agreement management, credit notes management;
- Operational support for LAN/WAN/VoIP network infrastructure for the locations;
- Connect, make changes and testing of existing and new infrastructure components and services;
- Manage access to the IT infrastructure components and services within the scope of responsibility;
- Insure safety and security standards for IT environment;
- Execute backup and restoration of data;
- Make repairing works with external companies, if it is necessary;
- Make troubleshooting and resolve issues on site, if it is possible;
- Execute support from/with 2nd level or 3rd level, if it is necessary;
- Execute monitoring of IT environment/applications;
- Ensure fulfillment for quality of service (SLA) for IT infrastructure;
- Take part in global and local or cross-functional projects;
- Learn new information, techniques and tools in IT sphere and implement them accordingly;
- Create proposals for developing and improvement of IT infrastructure;
- Create and maintain system information documentation, other documents and reports related to the responsibility scope, if it is necessary;
- Create and maintain internal instructions;
- Provide trainings to the team members and end users.
- Supporting and driving centrally maintained business application projects and improvements.
- Monitoring and tracking of IT quality, performance for continuous improvement.
-Degree in information science or in business or comparable experience gained on the job.
-Relevant graduate or post-graduate (IT, BA, Engineering etc.).
-Command of corporate language (English – fluently – orally and written)
- Vocational education: 3-5 years professional experience
- Knowledge about IT Service Management (ITSM) concepts and processes, ability to communicate IT subject matter to management and to visualize requirements within IT concepts
-Experience in implementing IT projects
-Familiar with Windows Server management
-Familiar with Windows, Microsoft Office, Desktop Management (SW Distribution, Remote Control, Asset management, Service Desk (UHD) set up and operations
-Local Area Network set up and operations.
-Extended benefits package
-Work in a leading multinational company