- Полный рабочий день
31 июля 2018, 13:29
Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
Develop financial and tax strategies
Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
Ensure tax and financial compliance in all jurisdictions
Manage small finance and accounts team
Oversight over accounting, tax, and treasury functions
Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile and report risk issues to board of directors
- Ability to work in English equally to Russian
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in Finance; Experience as a CFO in Pharmasutical sector is a must.
- Experience working in a multinational firm leading the finance function
- Experience with management of compliance requirements in multiple jurisdictions
- Attention to detail, desire for continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and to lead and drive complex initiatives.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with HQ
- Work in the large international company
- International team of professionals;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Official employment;
- Social package;
- Work schedule 5/2