- Полный рабочий день
Senior Financial Analyst
16 апреля 2018, 11:23
Our client, international Pharmacutical company, is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for it's veterinary division.
- Perform financial planning, regular evaluation and analysis of financial performance indicators
- Monthly consolidate, analyse and communicate to the lead team financial performance indices (Sales, OPEX, Price/Rate/Volume variance, Inventory reserves etc.)
- Develop and monitor forecast of income, cash flow and balance sheet statements.Actively propose actions (transfer prices, selling prices, loan, deposit….) to maintain the operation in desired limits.
- Monitor net prices, forecast company profitability, propose actions
- Perform product pricing development and control.
- Own special prices requests process.
- Analyse customers financial performance to insure their credit solvency and identify opportunities for business development.
- Support and supply sales team with forecasting process
- Cross-functional analytical work with the key budget and P&L holders
- Perform various analyses and reporting related to performance upon request from management.
- Bachelor degree in finance or economics or mathematics
- Experience in pharmaceutical business as a huge plus
- Solid understanding of accounting principles (RAS, GAAP, IFRS)
- At least three years of experience in financial analysis area
- Advanced level of data analysis skills, reporting consolidation and forecasting
- Advanced level of modeling skills in MS Excel (array formulas, pivot, data and dynamic tables); ability to build data bases and reports in MS Access and ability to create and link MS SharePoint sites are advantages
- Advanced level of Power Point use
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, Business Objects)
- Advanced English; fluent is preferable
- Result orientation and ability to prioritize in environment of short lead times and pressure
- Results-oriented approach, good analytical, organizational, and interpersonal and communication skills
- Work in the large international company
- International team of professionals;
- Competitive compensation level;
- Official employment;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Work schedule 5/2.
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами