- Полный рабочий день
26 марта 2018, 16:33
Our client, international bank is looking for a Software Engineer for its Moscow team, that provides technical solutions to a number of non-revenue divisions in the Moscow office such as Finance, Operations and Compliance.
- Primary job focus will be development of software solutions to address business needs in the Moscow middle and back-offices including regulatory and financial reporting, streamlining and automating tasks.
- Integration of local applications with the global GS systems
- Automation of the local accounting and reporting processes, incl. reporting to external bodies such as the Central Bank of Russia, Moscow Exchange, Tax Authorities etc.
- Manage projects directed to adjust GS global systems to meet Russian regulations
- As a member of international team, perform wide range of activities from analysis, software development, testing and implementation; provide end-user support.
- The candidate will have extensive interaction with end-users as well as other IT departments (Technology Infrastructure, Front Office Technology, Treasury and Settlements etc.) as well as external vendors and Russian regulators; external and internal auditors.
- Tracking the progress of projects/tasks to meet deliverables and deadlines.
- The candidate will report to Technology management in Moscow and London.
- Gain direct hands-on experience in all aspects of back-office applications and flows.
- As part of a growing, global technology team there will be much exposure to other businesses and teams in other regions.
- Work in a team of highly capable, experienced developers which encourages open discussion and is focused on the delivery of robust and reliable software.
- Significant opportunities for personal development (technical and non-technical skills) through challenging projects, informal on the job mentoring and formal development through the GS University career development program.
- Four+ years of software development experience in a commercial environment or equivalent working with financial applications in Russia.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using C# (experience in ASP.net is big plus).
- Experience in building integration solutions using WCF and messaging systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational databases using MSSQL and Sybase ASE. Ability to create and tune complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Linux platforms’ including Shell and Perl scripting is a big plus
- Good technical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles, including automated build and deploy to production.
- Knowledge of SVN, Git, Teamcity, Jira.
- Prior experience working with Diasoft systems is a plus.
We are looking for a very motivated and bright individual, who must be able to work both in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills, fluent Russian and working English.
- Comfortable working with a group that both welcomes and challenges new ideas.
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions, and regions
- Highly organized, attention to detail and end to end task ownership
- Results oriented, ability to balance multiple projects and tasks