- Полный рабочий день
19 марта 2018, 10:02
Our client, a well-known FMCG company, is looking for Legal Manager.
- Provide legal support to issues/matters in respective areas under the supervision of the CFO and in close collaboration with in-market functions and Business with involvement of Group legal colleagues on cross-regional areas of work or projects where appropriate
- Partner with the Business in achieving its goals and objectives in respective areas by providing high-quality, proactive, objective and commercially-oriented legal services and advice with respect to e.g., Russian legislation concerning advertising, products, commercial contracts, competition law and compliance issues affecting activities, review/approval of product promotional claims.
- Provides analysis and counsel on moderately complex issues such as proposed new products, mergers and acquisitions, financial offerings, financial structuring, compliance issues, nondisclosure agreements, outsourcing agreements and influences business planning.
- Provides legal counsel on moderately complex issues arising from actual or anticipated lawsuits
- Reviews company policy and implements recommendations for changes to positions on legal issues
- Manage and work remotely with in situ external counsels and lawyers.
- Proven record and relevant experience in a similar role (6+ PQE),
- Experience in an international corporation is a must;
- Structured and efficient communication skills on issues formulation and actions to resolve them;
- Law degree obtained from a leading law school;
- Strong knowledge of Russian law in different areas: corporate, marketing, sales & purchase, IP, Data Privacy, Governance;
- Excellent persuasive and negotiation ability
The position requires being fluent in Russian and English (mandatory — both oral and written),
Fluent French is a plus.
- Friendly environment, professional team
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- Challenging professional tasks