- Полный рабочий день
13 марта 2018, 18:02
Our client, a worldwide known largest producer of bricks is looking for a Logistic Manager.
The new colleague will be responsible for manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction by planning and managing finished goods and trading goods inventories, company and third party warehouses, and transportation and customer services for entire organization.
- Development of the supply chain department together with General Director and CBME-SCM and ongoing process improvements
- Plan and manage inventories, stockyards, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with transportation and warehousing services suppliers to obtain better prices and service.
- Liaise with trading goods suppliers and intercompany suppliers to improve efficiency of supply chain.
- Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, well-managed order book, transport costs and efficiency
- Manage trading goods stock levels to meet service and cost targets
- Lead in monthly forecasting, material requirement planning, production planning, trading goods planning and MRP projects
- Constantly look and strive to improve shipping methods or routing to meet required service levels and cost targets for inbound and outbound shipments
- Manage customs clearance process for imported trading goods
- Ensure error- free and in time customers’ orders processing and document flow
- Manage and process customers’ claims
- Ensure that price, sales conditions and customer master data in SAP is correct and up to date
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and time targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
- Ensure that health and safety standards are met at stockyards
- Main contact person for CBME-SCM reg. corporate supply chain and logistic projects
- Main contact person for inter-company order fulfillment issues
- At least 5 years of work experience in customer service and logistics
- Ability and experience to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in SAP ( SD module and MM module)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Education in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Background from international environment and companies with local industrial presence
- Proven successful record
- Fluent English
The company offers wide scope of professionally interesting tasks, opportunities to develop as a professional in a leading international company and with a highly qualified team, and contribute to the company’s business success in Russia.
The salary is competitive, and in addition the company will offer KPI-based bonus and extended benefits package.