- Ростов на Дону
- Полный рабочий день
23 января 2018, 12:04
Our client, a European company in electric power industry is looking for a Contract Manager.
• Contracts closure, including drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution, in cooperation with Legal, Sales and Sourcing teams:
Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions.
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company project management and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
• On all standard and nonstandard contracts, provide redlined recommendations and often negotiate directly with customer attorneys or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
• Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
• As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
• Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
• Monitor compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
• Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain senior management input on timelines and deliverables
• Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition,. May include ‘financial engineering’ and understanding / evaluating economic impact of terms and term options.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
• Handle on-going issue and change management
• Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
• Supporting Management in reporting deliverables
Qualifications and work experience:
• Graduated in Russia with a Master/Specialist (Diploma) in industrial and civil construction or similar;
• At least 5 years of work experience on the engineer’s positions in construction
• Not less than 3 years of working experience in higher engineering positions in the construction industry
• Fluent English in writing and speaking
• Ideally experience in the implementation of power plant projects
• Broad knowledge of the types and structure of the contracts in construction and energy industries;
• Employment in accordance with Russian labor code
• Relocation package: location – Rostov-on-Don
• Corporate cell-phone
• Health insurance