- Полный рабочий день
Senior Security Consultant
17 января 2018, 09:57
Our client, a global leader in Telecom industry is now looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join its Moscow team
- Supports the Customers in defining its security strategies, at organisational and technical level.
- Effectively engages other parts of BT to hit the targets of the projects and overcome barriers to success.
- May well operate on a multi-country, multi-product or multiple customer basis.
- Recommends appropriate technologies regarding customer Security project needs.
- Thought leadership.
- Participates in the assessment and choice of Security solutions.
- In case of a security lead
- to provide a single interface into both the Customer and the BT Account Team for all Security perspectives
- Develops successful and sustainable long term Security business relationships with customers
- Billable Consultancy with Multi National and large Customers
- Create and expand strategic Customer relationships based upon IT Security thought-leadership
- Be pro-active contributor to pull through business for Security and wider BT
- Be pro-active contributor to international expertise and asset creation (methodologies, presentations, processes)
- Be pro-active contributor to BT’s market visibility and image through social media
- When required contribute to pre sales activity and/or support sales enablement
- Within guidance of Head of Security develops though-leadership and international assets to the benefit of our international capability and expertise
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives
- Accountable for quality and profitability of own Customer deliverables
- Establishes own milestones, team objectives and delegates assignments
- Work is often self-initiated
- Accountable for reporting compliance
- Typically would participate to the sales but could work with Account team to qualify, propose, design and sell appropriate solutions, providing technical and organizational input to bids and Security responses.
- Supervision of licensing activity.
- Relevant business/professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, ISO 27005, EBIOS 2010) or
- Security architect [e.g. ISSAP architecture (CISSP concentration) ] or
- Min 3 y relevant job experience.
- Experience to work with the Russian authorities
- Good business, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide organisational and technical Security support in one or more sectors.
- To proactively share knowledge and learning with the team.
- Good presentation skills of BT Security portfolio
- Russian language as mother tongue, English business level required
- The person authorized to supervise the work within the licensed activity having higher professional education in the area of training «Information Security» in accordance with the All-Russian Qualifications Classifier and / or having passed retraining in one of the specialties of this direction (the regulatory period is more than 500 class hours), as well as those who have worked in the field of the performed activities within the licensed activity for at least 3 years
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами