- Полный рабочий день
DISTRIBUTOR FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR RUSSIA - CIS
19 сентября 2017, 18:07
- Assure that Company Customers receive the expected service level
- Support distributors to ensure strong technical customer support:
- Evaluate technical service team and coordinate training needs.
- Keeps the overview on open issues, coordinate with technical service issues and transmit non-technical questions to commercial consultants, clinical, as appropriate.
- Drive, support and monitor timely implementations of Field Actions.
- Monitor service performance and reporting,
- Monitor & audit the distributors in a regular way for compliance with Company service procedures and expectations, including strategic spare parts availability and the level of service offered to customers.
- Pre and Post sales support on Company machines and their applications.
- Collect and store Dlogs on server, accessible by clinical, R&D, marketing.
- Responsible and accountable for all assigned company assets.
- Complete administration and documentation per organization policy and procedures
- Assure the delivery and regular update of service documents used by Technical Service Engineers.
- Work and collaborate effectively with colleagues, commercial representatives, customer care representatives, clinical specialists and customers.
- Conduct technical service training as per certified product knowledge and training capabilities.
- Communicate technical findings to appropriate in-house personnel (e.g. product specialist, marketing, medical affairs, field implementation)
- In line with Company Core competencies
(Managerial Courage, Approachability, Conflict Management, Integrity and Trust, Action Oriented, Decision Quality, Interpersonal Savvy, Perspective, Priority Setting, Drive for Results, Customer Focus, Creativity, Process Management)
- Strong process oriented in compliance with existing procedures.
- Strong analytical thinking as well the ability to apply logical methods in identifying and solving technical problems.
- Requires high level of organizational and territory management skills.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Team player
- Relates well to a wide variety of cultures.
- Demonstrated accountability for field service administrative tasks., with eye for accuracy. Requires the ability to carry out the physical requirements of the job including physical transport, lifting, pulling, twisting and operation of equipment.
- Native Russian Speaking
- Speaks, reads and writes English any other language would be an added value.
- Possesses a valid driving license for a car.
- Basic IT knowledge hardware/software.
- Based: Russia — Home office, EMEA
- Reporting to: EMEA Field Service Manager
- Travel: upto 65%; free to travel within territory