- Полный рабочий день
31 августа 2017, 11:53
- Tax compliance: deliver tax declarations and payments timely. Be up to date with any changes in requirements continuously.
- Local statutory compliance: deliver all local reporting requirements timely. Be up to date with any changes in requirements continuously.
- Ensure IFRS reporting.
- Manage cash position in framework of Companies’ cash management and in close cooperation with Headquarter.
- Ensure execution of all business processes in Russia comply with internal Control and Compliance Framework and with any external Compliance requirements.
- Support Sales, Sourcing, Construction and Service through management information and financial advice.
- Support supply chain in financial and compliance aspects of, e.g., customs, export control and transportation.
- Maintain close contacts to relevant external stakeholders in Russia in order to identify issues early and enable solutions timely. This comprises amongst others auditors, financial advisors, and relevant financial contacts in customers’ and suppliers’ entities.
- Be closely aligned within Moscow management team as well as with internal stakeholders.
- Staff and lead a Finance department in Moscow appropriate for and efficient in executing these tasks.
You will be practical and commercially astute with a strong compliance focus, being a financial business partner and confident in dealing with complex issues and competing business demands. You are reporting directly to the Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Central Europe.
- Relevant Master Degree in, e.g., Accounting, Finance, Audit.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in comparable position in international company, incl. greenfield.
- IFRS experience.
- Audit experience from either side.
- Import / export experience.
- Internal controls (SOX), ACCA, SPIC knowledge and experience in Big 4 is a plus.
- Hands on financial, tax and accounting skills to ensure ramp up phase.
- Negotiation proof in English language in communication and writing.
- Setup and multiple stakeholder management at home and abroad.
- Strong communication and writing skills at all levels.
- Experience in 1C:8 and SAP is a plus
- Ability to travel (25% of time).
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- The opportunity to join an international and fast growing company and take part in creating new sucsessfull business structure.
- Challenging professional tasks.