- Полный рабочий день
Community Operations Manager
08 августа 2017, 16:59
Community Operations is pioneering how the company manages rider and driver partner support around the globe. This role will have a heavy focus on people management, data analytics, and process continuous improvement, so those interested should be excited to demonstrate those skills and be eager to lead.
What you'll do:
You'll be tasked with scaling support in an innovative way at a company that's growing like crazy and changing constantly. You're prepared to:
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners and confidently answer any questions that come your way in a high stress, fast moving environment
- Listen attentively to the voice of the community and provide feedback to the rest of the company
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics:
- Dive deep into the performance numbers, perform gap analysis and take data-driven actions to increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service.
- Ensure the interface with our engineering and operation teams to improve internal tools and user experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or any science related fields.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management.
- Demonstrated Data/Analytics experience; Excel and ideally SQL proficiency.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Being able to working and communicate cross-functionally
- Consultancy or Investment Banking background preferred, but not required OR
- Experience in service industry, manufacturing or distribution in a high volume and extremely fast paced environment — preferred but not required
What we offer:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated, hardworking coworkers in a fun office environment