- Полный рабочий день
Key Account Manager (OEM)
21 июля 2017, 18:00
- Achieve the successful sales development of all related brands.
- Expand business in the territory and new accounts.
- Identify, appoint and develop new Distributors to increase market coverage.
- Support distributors to achieve their sales target.
- Provide all necessary information, training and support to key accounts and distributors.
- Monitor and report the development of the market, sales, associated products and competition.
- Initiate and track the performance of special activities and campaigns.
- Minimum 5 years proven track record in selling industrial tools, preferably for MVI and LAS customers
- Distribution management & Business to Business understanding with overall good general business acumen.
- Sound technical understanding ability or Engineering background.
- Clear communicator in English.
- Specific knowledge and past experience of any of the industries mentioned previously would be a clear advantage in the success of this mission in particularly.
- It is critical you have the ability to understand and demonstrate clearly within customers the Value based sale approach.
- Driver’s License.
Educational requirements: Bachelor's Degree (preferable) and/or equivalent
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills with the ability to demonstrate industrial tool solutions effectively and confidently.
- Good Relationship & people skills development ability.
- Excellent forward planning, reporting and organization skills.
- Self-driven & Independent qualities with ambition for success as well as team player.
- Strong positive mental attitude with an overall enthusiastic approach especially when under pressure to succeed.
- Enjoy regular travelling and meeting people.
- Enjoy selling.
- Competitve salary + yearly bonus
- Medical ensurance (including stomatology)
- Mobile phone and communication
- Corporate car
- Corporate lunches
- Office location — Northwest of Moscow
Отклик на вакансию
Связаться с нами