- Полный рабочий день
20 июля 2017, 15:41
Our client is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers.
We are looking for an Embedded C Software Developer, who will participate on maintenance and development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems software for automotive-grade microcontrollers.
This role include following responsibilities:
- Maintenance and development of software components for 16/32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements
- Integration of SW components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Extension of existing SW Test sources, Code reviews, Static code analysis
- Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components — e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Create software design (UML), software requirement specification
- Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car — Trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
- Support setup of the ECU Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop tests
WE REQUIRE Suitable candidate must have:
- Very good knowledge of programming language ISO / ANSI C, ideally for Embedded systems
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Highly beneficial would be if you have also:
- Experience with SW development process quality
- Experience with the SPICE or CMMI based software development processes
- Experience with AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay,...
- German language
- Help to create SW which literally that drives millions of cars worldwide!
- Work in a stable international company with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place — from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- ECU SW validation on a company's test track near Prague
- Personal development — Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
- Local employment contract
- Location in Prague