- Полный рабочий день
20 июля 2017, 15:39
Our Client is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers.
We are looking to our teams in radar systems, ultrasonic systems, laser systems and camera systems department experienced Electronic Design Engineers, who will who will participate on development of electronic circuits.
Electronic/Hardware Design Engineer is responsible for:
- Design and development of electronic circuits
- Research system and embedded hardware design solutions
- Modification of electronic circuits to cover customer requirements
- Analyses of internal and external requirements for electronic systems
- Review and approval of PCB layouts — Interface with Layout Engineer to ensure design compliance for Manufacturing and EMC.
- Carry out design calculations including worst case and thermal analysis
- Carry out design simulations using PSpice, LTSpice
- Develop, maintain and update technical documents
- Responsible for HW test specification, design justification
- Release design in product life-cycle management system
- Interface with SW Development Engineers readherence to Timing Plan for key milestones
- Keep up to date with new Standards within Industry
- Degree in Electronic engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience for Electronic Design Engineer
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience for Electronic Design Engineer Senior
- Experience with design, modification and analysis of electronic circuits (Analog & Digital circuits)
- Experience with simulation of electronic circuits and tolerance analysis (PSpice, MathCad, LTSpice)
- Excellent validation and debugging skills on electronic modules, ability to use bench top power supplies, high speed oscilloscopes and multimeters etc.
- Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone,
- The person must be able to demonstrate a level of commitment, initiative and quality of workmanship required within an R&D environment.
- Communicative level of English
- Willing to travel
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive attractive salary according to experience
- Cooperation with other development sites
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place — from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Personal development — Special Training and Language Courses
- Package of company benefits (Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holidays)
- Local employment contract
- Location in Prague