- Полный рабочий день
20 июля 2017, 14:22
Responsible for the complete, timely and accurate preparation and submission of the accounting (statutory financial statements) and fiscal reports, tax returns (covering corporate income tax, VAT, and other taxes) and other mandatory reports to the local regulators (including National Statistics); Responsible for drafting annual accounting and tax policy
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate and analytical accounting records with a high level of internal control;
- Responsible for the monthly closings according to the local Accounting Standards and IFRS within the deadlines requested;
- Responsible for the intercompany reconciliation process;
- Responsible for constant monitoring of changes in local accounting regulations, tax legislation and other state regulations with further revision of the local subsidiaries’ procedures and SAP set-up;
- Responsible for regular reconciliations with all counterparties (including suppliers, service providers, Tax inspection /authorities, Custom authorities and other funds, etc.) and ensuring the relevant follow-up actions;
- Responsible for assuring that all financial documentation is complete, accurate, validated, filed and has restricted access;
- Responsible for the preparation of the reporting required by the local legislation with reference to retail business;
- Responsible for the preparation of the documentation and the numbers to be transmitted to the local insurer;
- Responsible for the treasury management of the company;
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly actual cash flow statements with respect to the Group deadlines;
- Responsible for interactions with the auditors for group management reporting and statutory accounts and for the release of their reports;
- Cooperation with the Retail Operations Dept. for the fiscal/ statutory inventory taking, in particular at year end;
- Responsible for organising regular stock-takings for the fixed assets of the company.
- Ensuring an efficient collaboration between an accounting team and the other functions at local level and central level;
- Ensuring systems (SAP FI, CO, AA, MM and TAGETIK) are being operated in the most efficient way;
- Responsible for the management, training and the professional growth of the accounting staff;
- Interactions with the local fiscal consultant;
- Responsible for the collaboration with the Group Fiscal Dept. (transfer pricing, definition of market contribution, local audit by administration, etc.) and the corresponding reporting;
- Ensuring that any local regulations concerning all forms of settlements (cash and non-cash) both with legal entities and individuals are respected;
- Analysis of local contracts for administrative and fiscal implications;
- Collaboration with local and Group Management regarding the creation and maintenance of the local contracts register;
- Collaboration in managing any pending & litigation (legal affairs, fiscal affairs, etc.) in strong coordination with the relevant local functions as well as the relevant Group functions, in particular Group Legal Dept., Group Fiscal Dept. and Group Administration Dept.
Personal abilities requested:
- The ability to empathise and actively communicate with colleagues both locally and at central level;
- The ability to work under high time and workload pressure;
- The ability to work in a changing and very dynamic environment, learning new concepts and applying information to current circumstances;
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to have an overall overview although working with a considerable amount of detailed information;
- The ability to work within a small accountants team.
Technical abilities requested:
- Knowledge of the local GAAP/IFRS;
- Good knowledge of the local fiscal compliances;
- Knowledge of the main Microsoft applications (Excel, Word);
- Ideally knowledge of SAP R3 (FI, CO, AA, MM);
- Knowledge of local accounting and reporting software;
- Ideally experience within an international retail industry;
- Fluent English.