Career Management Consulting
Career management - is an alternative approach to the classical talent management.
The key idea is the creation an open communication environment in the company, special style of leadership and support of technologies and procedures in order to build a dialogue between the employee and the company. Focus of the dialogue is personal career goals of employees and needs of the company in the long and short term.
ManpowerGroup team in Russia&CIS usually keeps 5-7 projects of career management consulting and outplacement at once. Our programs are attended by employees from specialists to top management. Age of participants varies from 26 to 58 years old.
Career management creates conditions for dialogue between the employee and the company that is the important element of cooperation. This is especially true in crisis time.
In addition, the employer receives:
- Motivation of staff to discuss the long-term development objectives in the profession in spite of macroeconomic factors;
- Removal of tensions in the division, including disorientation associated with the labor market conditions and the economy in whole;
- Development of open discussions of potentially conflicting issues;
- Knowledge of best practices in similar profession and industry;
- The introduction of "Career conversations" culture as a new paradigm in the human resources management.
"Career Conversation"-innovation in HR management. Dowload global research.
Presentation of Anna Burova from HR Workshop "Talk the Talk: How ongoing Career Conversations drive business success". Download
Article by Anna Burova in the key business newspaper “Vedomosti” - " Methods of personnel evaluation need to be updated. Three simple steps to adaptation of assessment methods to modern conditions".